Friday, August 20, 2010

Reflections from campers of Camp 1: Step it UP!

"The most important thing that we did was, I think the solo. There we found ourself. But the howl camp was amazing. If I get the change to do this again, I will do it. The people are so friendly we did a lot of games. And I'm very sad to drive home, to the old home. Everything is the same at home but I think I'm another person."
before camp: cola & TV
after camp: nature & solo

- anonymous

"This week is really special for everyone. Everyone who do not do this week miss something from the life."
- Chiara Mayer

"It was such a great week and we had so much fun. Although I was here second time, it was great and we did much of new things. There were so nice and helpful people. The camping was great. And also the solo camping. The games were so funny and cool. I like the climbing with Albin and the slacklining with Rita, the painting with Bowen and the bouldering with Nate. I like the painting our stonehill with Rita when Bowen painted her toenails and she didn't remind it. ( :
It was one of the best weeks in my life.
And so I want to say thank you to the staff and all the group members for this great week!"
- Elisabeth

"Now it is the last day from the English Experience camp 2010 - Step it up! and I'm sad that this is the end.
It was a really great with a lot of adventure and a lot of new things. We have done such great things like playing capture the flag, playing werewolf, doing a "solo night" and for me the group is now a little family and I have found a lot of friends here.
In this way I would say thank you for the greatest "Staff" guys in the world: Nathan, Rita and Bowen. Thank you for all you had done for as campers."
- Sabrina



No comments: