Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 4/5 – Wednesday & Thursday

Day 4:
On day four, we went camping. As a morning program we learnt how to build a tent in the nature and how to pack a rucksack for hiking and at least how to go with a compass and a map. After lunch we walked with our heavy rucksacks to the camping places. It was really hot. When we were at the camp places we first build a tent but in that tent we only do our rucksacks. We slept outside. The night was very cold and wet. My sleeping bag was wet and my isomatte also. After dinner we went to a cave to story telling.
Day 5:
We got up at 8 o’clock. Everything is wet. I put my thing in the sun to dry. After breakfast we packed everything. Then we play a relaxing game. We had to relax for 3-4 minutes and then we had to write something. In the relaxing time I see some flowers, a butterfly and I hear the creek. I’m sitting hear at the creek. It’s very loud. The trees around me are very high. It’s hot.
- Hannes

No comments: