Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 3 – Tuesday, August 5

Today we go on a hill and should heard some noises in the wood. It was cool what we had play in the wood. Then at the afternoon we go climbing. I was an “Anfanger” but Nate said that Amelie, Viki, and I “schnell Vortshritte gemacht haben.” I think it was very cool because I have so much fun there. Today is my Birthday and I think this day was the greatest Birthday I ever had. I’m so lucky!!!!!!!!
-Johanna

My name is Lea. I’m in the English-camp. Today we played in the outside. It was very cool. Then we went in the wood and search things of animals. I found a spider web. Then we went back to our house and then we went climbing and bouldering. It was very cold and loud around the creek. Then we have dinner. And it was a really good and nice day!
-Lea M.

No comments: