Thursday, August 7, 2008

Journaling by the creek (after camping day)

The sun is shining and I lie here in the sand on my sleeping mat. it’s sooo wonderful!! I think I have the best place from all!!!! I lie beside the creek and on the other side are high grasses and I lie in the middle of the creek and the high grasses in the sand. It’s only wonderful. I think I’m in the paradise!! Beside me in the high grass are the two wonderful yellow flowers!! They look like the sun!! Behind me is a small water becken where you can put your feet in it!! Around the water becken are many stones where you can sit and put your feet in the cold and fresh water!! The creek is loud, but I like this noise very much!!! you hear nothing – only the creek it’s sooo wonderful!!!!!!! The water from the creek is so clear. I wanted to go in!! Because it’s soo wonderful and clear!! I lie here and write and I think that the high grasses and the beautiful yellow flowers look at me!! It’s only wonderful and I think Nate give me the best place from the whole world!! In the water stand a big stone with grasses and moss on it!!! It looks so wonderful. Nate and Paul came by but I wanted to stay here and write because here it is sooo wonderful!!! On the sky are no clouds!! A butterfly flys around. The grasses are moving in the wind. It’s only wonderful to lie here and write!! With my fingers I made a sun in the sand!! I see another flower too, a white flower with a yellow point in it!! This flower looks like a lake rose!!!! now I’m finished I go back to Nate!! He said when we all were finished we must read it to the others!! I wanted to read it because this place are sooo wonderful and than the others maybe can see it with close eyes!!!!
-Marlene

I smell the grass, I heard the creek, I feel the sun, I heard some grills. That’s funny here. I lie on the ground in the grass. It’s funny here. A spider comes and wieder weg. It’s funny here. It’s funny here. Some insects came and zoomed by my ear. It’s funny here. It’s funny here. Some sticks are broke. a funny noise a tree come down and es ist aus. It’s funny here. It’s funny here bet then came Nate and I must go.
- Johanna

I’m sitting here and I don’t know what I should write.
I’m sitting here and above me is the sky.
On my right side is a little river.
On the left side is some grass.
I’m alone…I’m too alone.
It’s beautiful here.
Oh, what’s that…it’s…oh god…it’s a beetle.
It’s a very big beetle and I’m afraid of it.
I’m afraid of lots of things.
You know I’m afraid to cross the river and fall in…
I’m afraid of my wet shoes and socks and it’s all because I’m alone, I’m too alone.
- Elena

I’m laying here and hear to the beautiful water. It’s all that I do at the moment.
It’s a good feeling to laying in the grass and relax.
- Paul

I hear the water from the creek.
It’s beautiful here. I’m sitting in the sun, and I see a spiderweb. I see also a white beautiful flower. I see many stones in the water. The water is so fantastic! It couldn’t stop! Around me are many trees. I hear a bird singing. And I feel like an Angel! Now I see a bee on the white flower. I see also a butterfly now! I look in the sky now and it was so blue. I love this place. And I’m sure that I will come here again!
- Lea

I’m sitting in the grass and look in the water. I think there are so beautiful stones and small waterfalls. It is so beautiful to relax and listen to the water. In front of me there is a small tree with small leaves. It is a good feeling to sitting in the nature and look at the small animals and the flowers. I’m so happy.
- Alex R.

Today the camping was really nice and I liked it a lot. We were sleeping under the sky with the stars without a tent but it wasn’t too cold. So I liked it. The food we brought to the camping place was also nice. Now I’m looking at the grass and all things around me like flowers trees and so on. And I’m listening to the river. It sounds good. And it’s a relaxing sound. But the ants around me suck a lot. They always want to go on my foot. I hope that there will not be too much spiders.
- Sebastian

The sky is very beautiful. He is only blue. The creek is very loud. There is another noise. A dog bells but not very loud. Then sun is very hot. The wind blows but not strong. Around of me there are a lot of trees and some gras. There sing some birds. I’m so tired. There is a car. I know it’s not a lot but I don’t know more! Sorry!
- unknown author

Yesterday we walked up to camp. We are going to a big grassland. There we did camping for the night in the next morning we have breakfast. Then the boys lies in the sun. For some minutes we walked over a big “Brett.” Elena falls off the “brett” and in the water. Yet everybody lies in the woods and writes something. I have seen a butterfly with orange “Flügel” and I have seen a butterfly with black and red “Flugeln” I saw a small spider. It was black.
- unknown author

I hear the water from the river. bird
I see a lot of stones because I am sitting in a river but there is no water in it. I see black bird on a tree sitting. now an “Libelle” fly across the old river. A bee start to fly from a stone. I saw a stone it looked like a smiled face. I see a cold tree with his branches on it. The sun shine down from the blue sky and it’s hot. A little wind came and the branches of the tree moved. A little bird fly over me away.
- Michael

Creek
It’s very funny to look how the water break in a wave and then slowly gets faster. I want to know how many water goes down this creek everyday. I think it’s the hous of many fishes and insekt larvae and frogs. I mean the water is only so clear because it’s so cold. The flowers at the creek are so beautiful then are so many insekts like an little grassjumper.
- Valentin

The water in the creek floats and floats and floats.
It floats over a stone up and down. The next one. Up and down. A fish. It jumps out of the water and dives under a rock. A frog just sits here on a stone and hides behind some grass. Yeah. The water floats and floats and floats.
- Alex S.

No comments: